A Brief History
Camp Wyandot, Inc. was founded as a Camp Fire Council in 1913. In 1928, the council became an Ohio nonprofit corporation and purchased Camp Wyandot in the Hocking Hills. As of April 30, 2013, Camp Wyandot, Inc. became an independent organization and is no longer affiliated with Camp Fire. Today, Camp Wyandot serves boys and girls with summer day and overnight camps and our Wyandot Explorers Club program.
E-Mail Newsletter Sign-Up!
join our mailing list
* indicates required

Employment Opportunities

No openings at this time.

Please check back in January for job listings for Summer 2017!