A Brief History
Camp Wyandot, Inc. was founded as a Camp Fire Council in 1913. In 1928, the council became an Ohio nonprofit corporation and purchased Camp Wyandot in the Hocking Hills. As of April 30, 2013, Camp Wyandot, Inc. became an independent organization and is no longer affiliated with Camp Fire. Today, Camp Wyandot serves boys and girls with summer day and overnight camps and our Wyandot Explorers Club program.
E-Mail Newsletter Sign-Up!
join our mailing list
* indicates required

Camp Songs

Please click here to hear camp songs from the LP “Songs of Camp Wyandot”¬†sung by counselors in the 1960s and introduced by Norma Dusi, Miss Pussy, former Camp Director.

walking song

Oh-We-Cheer

Burn Fire Burn

Processional

Witchcraft

Beauty Stands at the Cross Roads Native Hills

Now the day commences

For Health and Strength

The Call of the Fire

WoodSmoke

Across the stillness of the lake

Hiking Girl

Swinging along

Remember

Green Trees

Taps

Leave a Reply