A Brief History
Camp Wyandot, Inc. was founded as a Camp Fire Council in 1913. In 1928, the council became an Ohio nonprofit corporation and purchased Camp Wyandot in the Hocking Hills. As of April 30, 2013, Camp Wyandot, Inc. became an independent organization and is no longer affiliated with Camp Fire. Today, Camp Wyandot serves boys and girls with summer day and overnight camps and our Wyandot Explorers Club program.
E-Mail Newsletter Sign-Up!
join our mailing list
* indicates required

Historic Photos

Click on a photo to view it on Flickr. Once there, use the Browse arrows to view more.

Wyandot050 Wyandot048 Wyandot049 Wyandot047 Wyandot046 Wyandot045 Wyandot044 Wyandot043Wyandot042 Wyandot041 Wyandot040 wyandot9 wyandot8 wyandot7 wyandot6 wyandot5