Please read information below thoroughly before registering.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $100.00 is required with your child’s registration. The deposit is necessary to secure your child’s spot and in order to process your registration. You may pay using a major credit card but since the office is closed due to the pandemic email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how to pay by check or cash. The situation is continuing to change rapidly but information on camp this summer will be posted on the website and email questions answered promptly.
- In order to receive the Early Bird Discount of $15 for the regular session and $10 for the short session, full payment of the camp fee must be received in our office no later than April 15, 2020
- Sibling Discount is available for $20 per week for each additional sibling (will be applied to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc child registered) or $10 off for the short sessions
- Any discounts not taken at the time of registration cannot be refunded by the office
- Cancellation Policy – During this pandemic crisis we are changing the cancelation policy. Registration is still important to hold your spot, however if regulations require us to cancel camp your full fee including the $100.00 deposit will automatically be refunded. The deposit and balance will also also be refunded if the camper or anyone in their family or household is tested positive or is being treated for Covid 19. As always, a dated memo from the doctor is required if the camper is unable to come for medical reasons. We would prefer notification of any changes in your situation arrive by email to email@example.com as soon as possible or at least seven (7) days prior to the first day of the camp session.
- As we get closer to the camp season the situation may change including instructions for arrival and check in. Information on the health forms may be changed or be required prior to arrival. As usual, upon arrival at camp the camper will go through the normal screening process with the nurse. However, this year this will include taking their temperature and other questions about symptoms or exposure.
- Camperships – Limited payment assistance/camperships are available for both of our camps. Please contact the office for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org. Campership deadline is April 15, 2020
- Balances are due 14 days prior to the start of the session your child(ren) is attending
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact us at email@example.com or 614-481-8227.
PLEASE READ: ACTIVE Network, the online software we are using this season to manage registrations, will prompt you with an offer to join their ACTIVE Advantage program once you have completed registration. This is an optional program through their company and is in no way affiliated with Camp Wyandot, Inc. If you choose to join, you will receive a 1-month free trial and then your credit card on file will be charged an annual fee of $64.95. Participation in this ACTIVE Network program is completely voluntary for registrants and will in no way impact your camp registration with Camp Wyandot, Inc. For FAQ about the program, see here.