New Cancellation Policy for 2020

Our COVID-19 Response
March 18, 2020
Temporary New Policy for Camp Visits
March 24, 2020

We all hope the current trends settle down and we will be able to offer camp this summer.

In response to the uncertainty we all face, the Wyandot Board has met and decided on a new cancellation policy, so families who want to register for Camp can do so with peace of mind.

In short, if camp is cancelled, or if your camper cannot attend due to a documented case of Covid-19, you will receive a full refund.
If you register for camp but later elect not to send your camper, you will receive a refund minus your deposit.

Please click on the link below, to view the details of our new policy:


Comments are closed.