A Brief History
Camp Wyandot, Inc. was founded as a Camp Fire Council in 1913. In 1928, the council became an Ohio nonprofit corporation and purchased Camp Wyandot in the Hocking Hills. As of April 30, 2013, Camp Wyandot, Inc. became an independent organization and is no longer affiliated with Camp Fire. Today, Camp Wyandot serves boys and girls with summer day and overnight camps and our Wyandot Explorers Club program.
E-Mail Newsletter Sign-Up!
join our mailing list
* indicates required

Board of Directors

Camp Wyandot, Inc. is a 501(c)3 nonprofit.  We are governed by a volunteer Board of Directors.

 

Nichole A. Braun, Chair
Academic Advisor and Adjunct Instructor, Columbus State Community College

Jessica Pierfelice, Vice Chair
Chemist, Battelle Memorial Institute

Deborah Weber, Secretary
Educator, Columbus Jewish Day School

Kathy Petrucci, Treasurer
Partner Schnieder Downs and Co.

Alice Foeller
SiteInSight, Owner

Richard Grawemeyer
Telecom Director/Project Management, Franklin County Board of Developmental Disabilities

Sue Lavitchka
Community Volunteer

Allen Singer
Singer and Associates, LLC. President

Victoria Stephenson
Associate Attorney, Benesch, Friedland, Coplan, & Aronoff, LLP

Susan Tilgner
Health Commissioner, Franklin County Public Health