Camp Wyandot Day and overnight camps for boys and girls.
Whether it’s exploring Clear Creek or hiking the woods of the Hocking Hills, Camp Wyandot, Inc’s fun-filled camps offers a summer like no other – packed with friends, outdoor exploration, non-stop activities and fun. Check out our camp pages for money saving specials!
To inquire about renting our facilities
for a group or a family getaway, please visit our rental page.
If you would like to donate an item from our Wish List, please contact the office!
Camp Wyandot’s overall goal is to provide a quality experience that builds competencies and creates positive life-long memories in a safe and supportive environment.
In an inclusive, engaging, and challenging environment, youth will:
- Increase their social and cultural competencies and feel a sense of belonging
- Develop leadership, teamwork, and cooperation skills
- Increase self-confidence, independence and empowerment
- Plan, make choices, reflect and learn from their decisions
- Build a life-long appreciation and respect for the outdoor environment
- Develop a sense of respect, responsibility and contribution to their community
- Be involved in rich group experiences that are inherently interesting and fun
- Be recognized for their accomplishments