In Memory of Marcia ConradNovember 26, 2014
Campfire Alumna Laura SanderNovember 26, 2014
Donating to Camp Wyandot, Inc can be as easy as grocery shopping at Kroger! Here are the steps to link your Kroger Plus card with Camp Wyandot, Inc through the Kroger Community Rewards Program:
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. If you need a card, they are available at the Customer Service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter our NPO number 83511 or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
Any questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your questions, we’re happy to assist!