A Plein Air Watercolor Workshop in the Picturesque Hocking Hills of Ohio
Come join us for a relaxing and creative time at Camp Wyandot. The event is four days/three nights starting with dinner and an evening session on Sunday and ending after breakfast on Wednesday.
Monday and Tuesday will be a full “study to studio” workshop in a variety of locations around camp. The campers have all gone home so this is a relaxing adult event and adult workshop that will focus on landscape painting including some classroom instruction and will be open to all painting abilities.
Each day you can expect helpful critiques, lectures and demonstrations.
Whether you are an artist or not, this is a wonderful time to relax and enjoy the beauty of Camp Wyandot. Walk the trails or sit in the shade of the hemlock trees and enjoy the evening sounds of the frogs and calls of the owls and whippoorwills at night. The swimming pool will be open at least one afternoon.
- Fee is $250 for the workshop, meals & lodging. For those wishing to commute or attend without participating in the painting, the fee is $200.
- Sunday check in is between 4 and 5pm
- You will need to bring your art supplies, etc to paint outside.
- You will need, along with bedding, walking shoes and clothes appropriate for the weather. Bug spray is advised.
- $100 of the fee is a non refundable administration fee. The balance is refundable if the cancellation is prior to July 15th.
- Deadline to register for 2019 is July 20th.
LISA SCHORR – ARTIST & INSTRUCTOR
Currently I am teaching watercolor at the Decorative Arts Center of Ohio in Lancaster, Ohio and I offer private lessons in my home.
Watercolor feels like a natural part of my life, while it’s a medium that may never be in my total control, I am sure this is the on going intrigue. I find watercolor to be an intrinsic medium to express my absolute interest in nature and love of animals.