Please read information below thoroughly before registering.
To check session dates, closures and fees, please visit our Dates & Rates page.
- A nonrefundable deposit of $100.00 is required with your child’s registration. The deposit is necessary to secure your child’s spot and in order to process your registration. You may pay using a major credit card or contact the Camp Wyandot, Inc office to pay by check or cash
- In order to receive the Early Bird Discount of $15 for the regular session and $10 for the short session, full payment of the camp fee must be received in our office no later than April 15, 2019
- Sibling Discount is available for $20 per week for each additional sibling (will be applied to the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, etc child registered) or $10 off for the short sessions
- Any discounts not taken at the time of registration can not be refunded by the office
- Cancellation Policy – Your $100.00 deposit is non-refundable. The remaining balance will be refunded to those who notify us through email email@example.com at least fourteen (14) days prior to the first day of the camp session you are cancelling. No refunds will be made to those who cancel after this date
- Camperships – Limited payment assistance/camperships are available for both of our camps. Please contact the office for more information: firstname.lastname@example.org. Campership deadline is April 15, 2019
- Balances are due 14 days prior to the start of the session your child(ren) is attending
If you have any questions regarding registration, please contact us at email@example.com or 614-481-8227.
PLEASE READ: ACTIVE Network, the online software we are using this season to manage registrations, will prompt you with an offer to join their ACTIVE Advantage program once you have completed registration. This is an optional program through their company and is in no way affiliated with Camp Wyandot, Inc. If you choose to join, you will receive a 1-month free trial and then your credit card on file will be charged an annual fee of $64.95. Participation in this ACTIVE Network program is completely voluntary for registrants and will in no way impact your camp registration with Camp Wyandot, Inc. For FAQ about the program, see here.